I assist people in recovering from illness, surgery, and injury. I offer tools to enhance performance in dance and sports. I work with people who have chronic illness, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
One-on-One Therapeutic Sessions
Introductory package for new clients
- Four 90-minute Yoga Therapy sessions
- Initial Consultation and Assessment
- Individualized Treatment Plan with ongoing support via email (over 4-8 weeks)
- A Personal Yoga Practice
Three Easy Steps
- Download, read and sign the Client Waiver Contract. Please bring the signed copy to your first session.
- Download and complete the Client Intake Form and bring to your first session. Alternatively you can also complete this form when you book your first session online, see next step.
- Schedule your sessions online by clicking the green button below.
- Individual 60-minute Yoga Therapy sessions
Booking your sessions
The easiest way to book your next session is by clicking on the green button below and schedule it online. You can also pay online.
*Note: I work on a sliding scale for clients with financial need. Please contact me to discuss this option.
Mindful Yoga for the
Participant limit: 10
This 4-part series will offer you effective tools for working with anxiety: yogic movement and postures, breathing techniques, as well as meditation and relaxation practices. Each of these practices is designed to bring you more peace of mind, new perspectives, a feeling of empowerment, and self-compassion.
You will learn how you can alleviate persistent worry/dread, difficulty concentrating, muscle tension, and sleep disturbances. You will learn how to apply mindfulness in a variety of ways to enhance your quality of life and assist you in changing your relationship to the inevitable uncertainties and difficulties of life.
The cost of the class includes all handouts and materials to support your practice at home.
The 8 Limbs of Yoga
Participant limit: 10
The 8 Limbs of Yoga take us beyond an exclusively physical practice and include techniques, tools, and perspectives to enhance well-being and vitality in all dimensions—so you can bring openness, ease, and vibrancy to your life and your world.
We’ll explore some of the key teachings of yoga as they apply to contemporary life and you’ll learn how to use the tools to live in an optimal state.
Classes will be interactive, educational, inspirational, and fun!
Take a journey with me as we explore all aspects of the path of yoga including movement, breath, meditation, and more.